Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2020 Premier with 1700 miles on it today! About a year and a half ago I dipped my toe into the EV waters by buying a 2016 Spark EV, great little car. Checked with Caravan last week to see what they were selling for and WOW they were asking a lot for a 2016 Spark EV, so I put my information in to see what they would offer me, $6000 more than I paid for mine! It took about 2 seconds to agree to their terms and last Thursday they picked it up. I immediately started looking for a Bolt, of course the prices for used 2020+were high, low to mid 30s. I looked at new ones, however the inventory is still low and most of the dealers around here are adding additional dealer profit. I called my local Chevy dealer to see what they had or could find, they only had 1 EUV in stock and no allocation till June at the latest. The dealer mentioned that they had a customer with 2020 Premier that they couldn't buy from him as the battery hadn't been replaced yet. I called him directly and we made a deal that was 5 to 10K less than the BIG BOX dealers. I'm happy, the wife happy, all is good!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts