Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took ownership for a 2018 Mosaic black premier with driver confidence 2 package. Use to live in the heart of downtown Toronto moved up north. Fuel bill for my car went up to over 600 dollars a month traveling around 200 km per day, not a normal car very modified g35 coupe. After seeing the capabilities of the new Tesla Roadsters I was determined to get an electric car even though I thought my next car would be a Corvette still a Chevy !!!! Love the bolt alot better then advertised.

·
Registered
330 Posts
(...)not a normal car very modified g35 coupe. After seeing the capabilities of the new Tesla Roadsters I was determined to get an electric car even though I thought my next car would be a Corvette still a Chevy !!!! Love the bolt a lot better then advertised.
Congratulations, you found a secret!
The Bolt is a hidden hot hatch. with a better set of tires and possibly lighter wheels you got yourself a GTI/SI/ST killer...

·
Registered
247 Posts
Same story as mine. Moved from Toronto up north, drove about 190km daily for work commute, used to spend $700 on gas. all history with a full EV!
Welcome!

Reactions: Joule
1 - 4 of 4 Posts