Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
These are my notes from the last winter in Montreal, based on my commute at the time : 100 km a day, 6 short drives during the day, the car never charged during the day and 21C heating. Drove it like a normal car (100 km/h on the highway, 60-40 highway/city driving) and the below projected distances are calculated for a 57 kWh battery. The yellow lines were obtained after I changed my winter tires to the stock ones, well, spring arrived.

P.S. The temperature is in Celsius degrees.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
These are my notes from the last winter in Montreal, based on my commute at the time : 100 km a day, 6 short drives during the day, the car never charged during the day and 21C heating. Drove it like a normal car (100 km/h on the highway, 60-40 highway/city driving) and the below projected distances are calculated for a 57 kWh battery. The yellow lines were obtained after I changed my winter tires to the stock ones, well, spring arrived.

P.S. The temperature is in Celsius degrees.

Thanks, that's very helpful.

I commute from Ile Perrot to St.Hubert every day, I think I should be fine.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
15 Participants
Fluxcap19
Chevy Bolt EV Forum
We’re the Largest Chevy Bolt EV Online Community and Owner's Club. Join to discuss sport mode, reviews, battery range and charging!
Full Forum Listing