Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took possession of my BoltEV a couple of weeks ago...been lurking here since then. Just passed 1000 miles and decided to join formally. No issues thus far...except the seats!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Took possession of my BoltEV a couple of weeks ago...been lurking here since then. Just passed 1000 miles and decided to join formally. No issues thus far...except the seats!!!
Welcome! We just passed 1000 miles too. Enjoy your Bolt ;-)

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Wow. A 1000 miles in a couple of weeks! A lot of electric driving. Welcome! :cool:

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
;)
Welcome to the forum from a Bolt owner at the other corner of the
US....... Florida!! Have fun with your Bolt, I know that I sure am...... :D
Wow! Isn't that the massive Kennedy Center assembly building for space vehicles? How did they let you drive your Bolt up in there? That's cool!

Crap!! When it was just, take a picture of your Bolt by a tree, I could compete. Now... ??? WTF!!

;)

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Our local EV Club shared our vehicles with KSC employees on the Thursday
before "Earth Day"......... :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome to the club!

We're out East in the Spokane Valley, and like you love the car with the exception of the seats.
I've already given GM a description of the issue and the exposure it's getting, but I suspect any resolution
will have to come from the owner's community.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a Bolt owner at the other corner of the
US....... Florida!! Have fun with your Bolt, I know that I sure am...... :D
Got to love how sharp these look in Black which is a preview of what we might see more on roads as companies like Uber and Lyft start to have Bolts in their fleets.

But in just about any color the Bolt looks great.

·
Registered
181 Posts
When it was just, take a picture of your Bolt by a tree, I could compete. Now... ??? WTF!!
All it takes is a beauty shot with Mount Rainer in the background to make them all jealous!
Unfortunately, he doesn't live there either. Maybe he can go get a picture with the Richmond oil refinery in the background. ?

Ok, maybe the Golden Gate Bridge would be better. Or head up to Point Reyes, or down to Big Sur, or over to Muir Woods, ...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hmmmm. This is seriously amping up the eye-candy aspects to these photos. Best I can probably do here in the Boston area is a picture next to some iconic pre-Revolutionary site... maybe the Navy will let me pull up close to "Old Ironsides" the USS Constitution, they are just about done re-coppering the bottom and re-masting ...

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Unfortunately, he doesn't live there either. Maybe he can go get a picture with the Richmond oil refinery in the background. ?

Ok, maybe the Golden Gate Bridge would be better. Or head up to Point Reyes, or down to Big Sur, or over to Muir Woods, ...
How about Mt. Shasta?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the forum Fairmark!

Lol, we should start a thread for "glamour shots" and everyone would be trying to one up each other with their Bolt shots.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Welcome to the forum Fairmark!

Lol, we should start a thread for "glamour shots" and everyone would be trying to one up each other with their Bolt shots.
Bolt on the moon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts