Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an iPhone 6s (4.7 inch screen with no wireless charging). I want to put it into the wireless charging pocket while using CarPlay. I've found what I consider the perfect cable. It's short and has 90 degree angled connectors. The USB connector is reversible.

The cable is 6 inches long so you cannot remove the phone from the pocket without disconnecting it. This could be a problem for those who want to use the phone and stay connected to CarPlay.

I bought mine on Amazon. I cannot post links so search for ASIN B01KUV0RGU or knomo 90 Degree USB Cable 15cm

Hope you find this helpful,

Denny

Attachments

·
Registered
592 Posts
Nice tip. I sometimes forget I've got the phone in the pocket next to the 12V accessory port, maybe having it in the wireless would be better. Of course now the problem is my phone doesn't fit due to the case. :nerd:

·
Registered
544 Posts
I use a 4 inch long Belkin USB to Lightning cable with normal ends on both sides. It actually works and fits in really well. Since it is only 4" it never gets in the way when disconnected and with the normal ends I can actually remove my phone from the pocket without unplugging it. I have a 6 plus. I can post a picture later to show how it sits when not connected to the phone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts