Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It's now been three weeks since I called GM on their "Priority Care" number. It's basically been a clusterfrak of missed calls because they can not understand instructions on when to call, nor can they accurately type a phone number and email into their system. I still have not talked to someone about when my car might be even looked at as a tier two case. No response to nicely worded emails either.

During EV week, it was not very good publicity to talk someone who asked about the car, then they hear the creaking, clacking, clunking sound it makes all the time now as I drive away. The rear axle and other rear components have been replaced.

I really like the car too. I'm thinking about a "Returning My Bolt to GM Tour", drive it to their headquarters while stopping to do news stories with local stations along the way. I hope it doesn't come to that though, but media is a powerful thing, I've used it before to draw attention to a matter, it has always worked.

·
Registered
739 Posts
You need to file a Lemon Law claim with the BBB AUTO section, NOW. Funny how they respond the correct way once that gets called.
But don't think that it will fully get resolved. I am still going through this process since June 8th !!!
You need to file for a LEMON LAW NOW ! If they have tried to fix it over 3 times (depending on your state) it will qualify for the lemon law. DO NOT LET THEM TRY TO FIX IT AGAIN. Just say NO and you want all your money back.
Trust me, I was trying to do the right thing by letting them fix it over and over, then past the lemon law stage and now I am screwed.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I'm considering having them buy it back, then looking at deals on Bolts. GM, if you're reading this, I just want a Bolt that works right and makes no extraneous noises!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts