Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Ohio!

We purchased a Bolt EV premier and received it about 3 weeks ago. So far the car has been fantastic and it pains me to drive my beloved old car now.

Anyone else in Ohio having a good time with Bolt EV?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I am nearly as close to Ohio as you can get, but both the IN and PA borders are narrower than the Ohio River. So I am ~2.9 miles away, in Huntington, West (by God) Virginia! But that's a long way away from the Cuyahoga and your beloved Indians!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went up to Ann Arbor, Michigan to get my Bolt in October 2017. I don't think there are many others in Ohio. We put a Bosch Power Max charger on the wall of the garage and I'm happy.
Go MudHens!

·
Registered
886 Posts
No longer in Ohio, but we lived in Cleveland for 6 years before moving back to Maryland. Made the Cleveland-Detroit drive via the Turnpike a whole lot during my time there. I imagine it would be pretty awesome to drive the Turnpike with the Bolt - it would probably be super quiet because of how well they maintain the pavement. On 275/75 going into Michigan... Probably not so much. It was strange, you could easily tell that you're in a different state because of how differently the roads were maintained. Not sure if that's still the case, but definitely was during my time there.

Oh, and Go Tribe, Go Cavs, and Go Browns! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts