Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no experience with OBD Fusion Software for the BOLT. I follow the configuration set up and it lists only fuel related configurations. How can i read the Bolt electrical related parameters?

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
I have no experience with OBD Fusion Software for the BOLT. I follow the configuration set up and it lists only fuel related configurations. How can i read the Bolt electrical related parameters?
Maybe start here:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help

I have an OBD Fusion scanner on a iphone 6 Wifi to a OBD2 Reader.

I had lots of problems getting any PID to work because the header would read scientific notation on the csv file in excel and I found i needed to change it to text in the OBD Fusion. For example a header that would read "7.00E+04" must be changed to "7E4" in the OBD fusion app. It seems that Excel insists om making this a scientific notation instead of a text, no matter what i did. Got it to work that way finally,

I have make progress with my monitoring and logs but I am missing a very important PID that I cannot find on your list. I would like to log the odometer reading for each time sample. Then I can calculate the W/miles alongside the electrical parameters.

Comments?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts