Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an unusual message today, in my 2019 Bolt. Noticed that about one third of the DIC was blacked out and a message appeared in the center "Open and close driver side window". I did open, then close the window and the only thing I noticed as different was that the full screen of the DIC appeared as usual. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
Had an unusual message today, in my 2019 Bolt. Noticed that about one third of the DIC was blacked out and a message appeared in the center "Open and close driver side window". I did open, then close the window and the only thing I noticed as different was that the full screen of the DIC appeared as usual. Any thoughts?
That's a new one. Although, I do this on my computer all the time to fix it. Close all the windows, get out and get back in...

Recently, I kept noticing more road noise than I had remembered before coming from behind me. Duh, my rear driver's side windows was slightly cracked open. I didn't notice any wind noise, just could hear other vehicles a little louder than normal.

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's a new one. Although, I do this on my computer all the time to fix it. Close all the windows, get out and get back in...

Recently, I kept noticing more road noise than I had remembered before coming from behind me. Duh, my rear driver's side windows was slightly cracked open. I didn't notice any wind noise, just could hear other vehicles a little louder than normal.
It happens in both the Volt and Bolts, the system loses track of the window position and need to re calibrate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts