Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OEM Bolt level 1 EVSE. Never used by original owner. I bought the car about 2 months ago and used it a few times at work. I now have access to a 32a EVSE at work, so I won’t be needing this any more. It is in great condition with only a few scoffs from sliding around in the trunk. Includes a homemade adapter to 14-50 240v outlet which will double charging speed.

$200 for local pickup in the Annapolis/Baltimore area. +$15 to ship within the U.S.

Bicycle part Wood Gadget Cable Technology

Light Bicycle part Ac adapter Cable Audio equipment

Audio equipment Circuit component Electrical wiring Wood Cable

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Darn it. Just noticed there is a “chargers” section in the “for sale” forum. Could a moderator move this thread for me, please?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Might want to hold on to it. CarMax will dock you $500 if you don't have the EVSE when you sell a car to them. Other people or a dealer may want it when you try to sell. Might make the transaction easier if you have it.

·
Registered
2021 Bolt Premier
3,481 Posts
Might want to hold on to it. CarMax will dock you $500 if you don't have the EVSE when you sell a car to them. Other people or a dealer may want it when you try to sell. Might make the transaction easier if you have it.
Yup. When I traded in a 2011 Leaf on a new '21 Clarity PHEV, the dealer specifically asked about an EVSE. I gave them a 2011 Volt OEM EVSE, and they were fine with it. (The Leaf's OEM EVSE had been modified to do 240V at 16A, so I kept that one.)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good point. maybe I’ll just stash it in the basement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts