Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, looks like we are starting to see used Bolts Premiers showing up in mass. $20K for a 2-3 year old Bolt with probably another two decades of life left, what a deal!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes! Finally! I had a Leaf and loved everything about it other than the range and battery degradation (lost a bar after ~28k miles). I then went to a Volt....and I hate it. Don't get me wrong, it is an amazing car, but it sits too low for me, and whenever the engine kicks in, I swear my blood pressure rises just a tad. And whenever I need to go to a gas station, I fall into a mini depressive state. o_O
I would have purchased a Bolt a long time ago, but I don't lease, and $20k is the magic number for my affordability. Now, as soon as I find a Premium with less that 30k miles, in black, fully loaded, I will jump on it! I have a feeling this December will be the month. (y)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
764 Posts
I would have purchased a Bolt a long time ago, but I don't lease, and $20k is the magic number for my affordability.
I didn't before either, but the math on the $$ fuel savings and the crazy incentives it made too much sense not to do it.

I'm thinking about either buying mine out, or getting a different one if the residual is higher than market rate. There are so many good used car models out there for 20k though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts