Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Nov build
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I get this offer in my inbox today.

I guess this could be a deal if you enter into the unlimited data for $25/mo for 2 mo costing $50 then deduct the $50 value of the (VISA?) eGift card... so for net price of $0 and you get 2 months of Essentials Plan + Unlimited Data.

Alternatively, enter into the unlimited data for $25/mo for 5 mo costing $125 then deduct the $50 value of the (VISA?) eGift card... so for net price of $75 and you get 5 months of Essentials Plan + Unlimited Data (@$15/mo).

Font Electric blue Parallel Number Screenshot

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Nov build
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just got the essential plan for $0 for 5 months. At month 6, I'll cancel. The $50 eGift card will just be a bonus.
I thought that initially, but gotta read the fine print (marketing is great at misleading without outright lying). The "Up to 5 mo" is only "when entering into a paid plan". Though, 2 mo of Essential + Unlimited Data is a pretty nice gift.

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Nov build
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice, looks like the marketing people just don't know how to write. LOL

I'll sign up when my current free 30 day essential plan expires.

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Nov build
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fine print says offer expires 11/21/22.
I guess it's a customized offer. Mine says to claim by 11/29. (I am on the last freebie to 11/25). And it says 3 mo free but enrollment in a paid plan gets me 2 more. Also, the $50 would be an eGift Card.

·
Registered
2022 Bolt EUV Nov build
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Got another 'reminder' email titled CyberMonday. Offer end date now 12/1/22.

"
Offer: Offer expires on 12/01/22. When you select a monthly plan within 30 days of activating your 3-month trial, you’ll receive an additional 2 months of the Essentials Plan at no additional charge when you associate an approved payment method on file to your account and authorize recurring payments for your service plan. The amount and frequency of each recurring payment are based upon the service(s) and payment interval(s) you select from the options provided. After the trial expires, OnStar will automatically bill your payment method monthly at then-current standard monthly rates. Plans containing data will be billed every 30 days by AT&T. You may cancel at any time by pushing your blue OnStar button or calling 1.888.466.7827. May not be combined with other offers or retroactively applied. Offer subject to change.
"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts