Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gm and the industry at large is really ramping up its commitment to EVs. Gm's Opel brand, sold in Europe, offered a rebadged version of the Volt in the past, but it didn't do well and the company has said that it will not be doing that again. Instead, the brand will likely rebadge the Chevy Bolt. Here is what the Opel Bolt could look like.

This render was made by RM Design and uses bits from both the i3 and the Astra K.

It has been suggested that this Opel model could be called the Trixx as the brand trademarked the name and introduced a Trixx concept back in 2004.

This is the Opel Trixx concept.

·
Registered
263 Posts
The rendering actually looks better than the Chevy Bolt but if they do Trixx , I hope they don't stick with the 2 door concept. It reminds me of the smart car but slightly larger.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I like the way it looks, slightly better than the Bolt. Maybe it's just the color, but it appears a little more upscale. Though I don't know about the name Trixx. I couldn't take it seriously. I'd have conflicting visions of a lone pole on a stage with Jessica Rabbit dancing and fruity cereal in bowls at the bar usually reserved for peanuts.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Always liked the wheels on Opel's but too bad the cost of shippping out a set will cost quite a bit, enough that you'll likely find something just as nice though an aftermarket brand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts