For sale, everything you need to run OpenPilot on your 2017-2020 Chevy Bolt EV. This is a OnePlus cell phone running comma's EON OS, Giraffe, Gray Panda with precision GPS and a custom build of OpenPilot supporting the Chevy Bolt. It also includes Comma Pedal which gives you ACC (slow down/speed up with traffic while in CC). It is not perfect but it is pretty awesome for road trips/freeway use allowing you to drive hands free. You have to pay attention to the road and there is a camera that monitors your face/focus and will alert you if you are not paying attention. This is a very custom setup but I can provide instructions & photos - you can be setup in about 20 minutes and this really is an awesome improvement over stock cruise control and the lane departure stock feature. Requires lane keep assist feature (premier trim) for auto steering. I've put over $1,500 into the setup but selling at a discount as I've purchased a Tesla and am selling my Bolt.
Mobile phone Light Communication Device Mobile device Portable communications device
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Plant Automotive mirror
Wheel Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle
Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Steering wheel