Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
How about a pic of Orange Burst with the door open showing the contrasting stitching on galvinized grey?
I'd take one for you, but I have the LT with cloth seats. I don't that's what you want. Jeez, no pictures over here! I have to at least put one.

I really need to take some good pictures of my Bolt.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks! It looks a little more copper in the shade. I like it.

Another happy Bolt from Fremont Chevrolet!

I live in Fremont too. Anyone particularly pleasant to deal with over there?

P.S. Are Pops and Chim-chim chasing Speed, or is that Sprydle behind the wheel? (I can't tell if it's Pop's mustache or Sprydle's open mouth.) ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Thanks! It looks a little more copper in the shade. I like it.

Another happy Bolt from Fremont Chevrolet!

I live in Fremont too. Anyone particularly pleasant to deal with over there?

P.S. Are Pops and Chim-chim chasing Speed, or is that Sprydle behind the wheel? (I can't tell if it's Pop's mustache or Sprydle's open mouth.) ;)
No particular recommendations on sales people over at Fremont. Typical car dealership experience for me, including making me wait for hours to sign papers and trying to sell me some sort of "Tru-Cote" protection. Pretty on par with all my other new car purchases. I knew what I was in for, so no complaints other than the process really should be quicker.

That is Spritle and Chim-Chim. They got out of the trunk while I was away. High jinx ensued, a few scary moments, but all is well now.;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts