Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I place an order for a 2023 Bolt EUV about a week ago. Should I have gotten an order number to track the status or do you only get that once it starts production? This is my first factory ordered car not sure how the process works?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Right around the 15th of June. I then hounded the dealer for the next day or so to make sure it was entered and got my order number. I have bought a lot from them so that helped keeping it moving....

·
Registered
2018 Kia Soul EV
40 Posts
If you get a PDF of the Monroney sticker, the order number is on the lower right. I used it when I contacted the chat bot. Six characters, letters and/or numbers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered my EUV ON 6/19. My sales rep sent me a pdf of the order form. It allowed me to review the order and confirm that everything was accurate. I’d insist on getting that form.

It’s so annoying that the EV Concierges on the Chevy chat aren’t allowed to provide event codes. I even spoke to a supervisor and she said that’s straight from GM. I downloaded the code list from GM Authority. I’ve been able to guess and occasionally get a chat rep to confirm my event code. Been stuck at 3000 for a while now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts