Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Bolt Premier
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in buying this car but there's no damage scale or severity scale here. The title is clean.
What would you make of this?
Product Font Line Rectangle Parallel

·
Registered
875 Posts
I would call that “very high level information”, but at least it tells you where to look more closely.

Are you able to inspect the vehicle up-close?

Another question I’d have is - does the Title show the vehicle going back and forth across State lines? This used to be a way car sellers would (crookedly) re-title a vehicle, rolling back the odometer to jack up the sale price (and their profits).

Not sure with today’s electronic odometers (and maybe even double-check “black boxes” in some vehicles), if this is still going on ... but it certainly wouldn’t surprise me if it was.

·
Registered
2017 Bolt Premier
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would call that “very high level information”, but at least it tells you where to look more closely.

Are you able to inspect the vehicle up-close?

Another question I’d have is - does the Title show the vehicle going back and forth across State lines? This used to be a way car sellers would (crookedly) re-title a vehicle, rolling back the odometer to jack up the sale price (and their profits).

Not sure with today’s electronic odometers (and maybe even double-check “black boxes” in some vehicles), if this is still going on ... but it certainly wouldn’t surprise me if it was.
Going to check it out now. It used to be a police department car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts