Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone get a portfolio or folder of any kind to hold your owner's manual? My manual is in the glove box in a ziplock bag labeled "portfolio". I'm wondering if there used to be a "portfolio" that was ripped off!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Mine came w/a cheap plastic silcer "portfolio" with the dealer info printed on it and the manuals tucked inside.

To say it cost the dealership a dollar is probably grossly overstating it's value ;)

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I believe the dealers procure and pay for the document holder themselves. Some spend a few $$ and give you a nice portfolio, others give you a plastic zip-loc bag, others give you something in-between- like my dealer did.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I think it was the same with my Volt, it all came in a ziplock bag and I took a nice portfolio I had and put all the stuff in there. I just took all the stuff out and put it back in the bag. I'm keeping that portfolio and using it with the Bolt if the stuff just comes in another ziplock bag.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My manual came with neither a portfolio (not sure what those are, actually) nor a manila envelope. It was just handed to me in its native state. It sits in the glove box unprotected.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts