Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nebraska just released the perfect specialty plate for my Shock colored Bolt. Mine's on order. I should probably confess that I may be biased as I have memories of stopping occasionally to move these guys off a Sandhills highway back in the day.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Perfect plate.. because you're a little "slow"?

It's a joke!

I never pictured sand and turtles as being a Nebraska thing.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perfect plate.. because you're a little "slow"?

It's a joke!

I never pictured sand and turtles as being a Nebraska thing.
Yeah, the slow thing occurred to me. I'll just have to prove them wrong.

The sand is covered with prairie grass but there are "blowouts" (where we used to look for arrowheads). A lot of people would be surprised by the western part of the state. I miss it.

·
Registered
212 Posts
The PLATE is beautiful. Hopefully enough of these sell to end up with one to snag for my license plate collection.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm an owner of a 2020 Bolt and am also a cyclist in West Virginia. In the spring and summer, I routinely see box turtles on the roads where I ride. I always stop and move them off the road. Always move then to the side of the road in the direction they are headed, BTW. One guy I ride with has a counter on his bike and in 2020, he rescued 111 box turtles from the road. A good portion of these would have likely been run over.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The PLATE is beautiful. Hopefully enough of these sell to end up with one to snag for my license plate collection.
All the specialty plates that help support the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission have nice designs.

Fun fact: My dad took the photograph of the Wildcat Hills used for the background of the Mountain Lion plate that has been out for a few years. Someone else took the actual photo of the Mountain Lion (at the Omaha Zoo) and they composited the two together. This plate has been pretty popular.

·
Registered
721 Posts
All the specialty plates that help support the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission have nice designs.

Fun fact: My dad took the photograph of the Wildcat Hills used for the background of the Mountain Lion plate that has been out for a few years. Someone else took the actual photo of the Mountain Lion (at the Omaha Zoo) and they composited the two together. This plate has been pretty popular.
What a great plate design (and a great landscape photo). Plus mountain lions are awesome!

·
Registered
212 Posts

View attachment 32738
I love this one also

Reactions: Pod
1 - 12 of 12 Posts