Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just emailed them out of curiosity - the gap between Havelock/Norwood and Carleton Place seems excessive - they are promising a level 2 and 3 this coming spring. Win for those of us that use the 7.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just emailed them out of curiosity - the gap between Havelock/Norwood and Carleton Place seems excessive - they are promising a level 2 and 3 this coming spring. Win for those of us that use the 7.
Any news on that? I will have to plan Gatineau-Markham in the next few weeks. would be nice if they did a level3. What are the typical payment methods for the stations on HW7? I have apps that show locaations, but not sure if you need to open accounts and with whom?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No update - I was checking Plugshare the other day as I was curious too. I'll be traveling through as well this spring - I'll take a look if time permits!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I agree, I did the Niagara-Rockland Treck this weekend and made it both ways to Norwood BUT I was getting low both times!

·
Registered
25 Posts
That's great news for me, I travel between Ottawa and Peterborough once or twice a month and on the coldest winter days I may need a top-up on the way, or sometimes I don't get a full charge before heading back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts