·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
124 Posts
FYI-
The Northern California electric utility PG&E has starting providing a $500 rebate for customers that have an EV. The money is coming from California's Low Carbon Fuel Standard program so it should be around for a while, but best to sign up sooner rather than later.

https://www.pge.com/en_US/residential/solar-and-vehicles/options/clean-vehicles/electric/clean-fuel-rebate-for-electric-vehicles.page
Already got my check... for my leased Leaf which I turned in two weeks ago upon arrival of my new silver ice baby Bolt. Waiting for my registration to arrive to file again for the Bolt.

Major thanks to PG&E and the California Public Utilities Commission!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
WOOT! I didn't know about this rebate. Thanks!
I filed for this back in April, and I hadn't heard anything from PG&E. I got tired of waiting, and called them yesterday. The person I reached couldn't find my application in her queue, and went off to talk to her manager, She came back a few minutes later, and said they had found it "in another queue", and it would be processed in due time. Today I got an approval email from PG&E. Coincidence? I think not. If your application has gone on a long time, and you haven't heard anything, ring them up.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Check's in the mail

Approximately one month after filing for my PGE rebate, I was notified today that the application was approved and 'the check is in the mail'. I am still waiting on the Clean Air rebate from California but it's only been 30 days and they say it can take as long as 90. My clean air application was acknowledged so it should be getting processed.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have received my check .
I did take 2 months .

PGE had to come to my house to inspect the sub panel !

·
Registered
118 Posts
I applied with just my temporary plates no problem.
Copy of contract was all need.. they looked for paid registration fee on it.
I received my check 3 mos.

I think we need a license plate to apply? I am not sure if temporary registration works.

·
Registered
26 Posts
One of the simple rebate, all you need to do was to fill out the online form.
It took about 7 days from online fill out to check arrival in my mail box.

What took so long was actually in California, I waited 5 weeks for my physical plates to arrive so I know my plate number.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts