Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to the ideas here I set up a magnetic phone mount. It's an Anker mount that matches the interior and I taped it onto one of the spare buttons. I like that it can be rotated towards me and since I use auto climate control I don't need the buttons behind it.

Next I hardwired my Aukey dash cam off the rearview mirror thanks to tk1971's post. It's pretty well hidden/discreet but the downside is that part of the top half is covered by the Premier camera cover. I also couldn't center it because the mirror/camera switch was in the way.

And finally... I slid my armrest forward! Though I may be the only one that didn't know about this... :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
You don't fiddle with the FAN and TEMP settings? Seems maybe you should move the backing plate in your phone case up so that the phone is attached above it's center of gravity. Thus, you can kinda reach the FAN and TEMP settings and your phone stays upright due to gravity.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. I never mess with the fan settings in cars with auto control. The only thing I do is max defrost or rotate the temp from 68-72 but I don't need to be able to see it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts