Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this has already been mentioned, but my search didn't find anything.
In the banner at the top of the homepage, the Bolt that's second from the right shows the charging door on the right side. Is there an international version with this configuration, or was a photo just flipped for appearances?
Please note that I fully acknowledge this is an issue of no real consequence, I'm just curious. :D

Topping off last night, full charge shows 292 miles in classic display mode. Air conditioning is now full time in Tucson, so the expected range is impressive! :)
Bruce

·
Registered
559 Posts
So your charge door is not on the right?! Wondering what model I have now. ;-)

Looking at the car on the far right, there is no door showing on its left side, and the car on the far left isn't clearly showing a door present or not.

What is cool about the image: when you resize the browser, the car on the right is actually a separate image placed for balance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So your charge door is not on the right?! Wondering what model I have now. ;-)

Looking at the car on the far right, there is no door showing on its left side, and the car on the far left isn't clearly showing a door present or not.

What is cool about the image: when you resize the browser, the car on the right is actually a separate image placed for balance.
Agreed about the far left and right images. l considered mentioning that initially but decided they were not crystal clear like the one that is a full right side image.
Range wise - Most miles are under 50mph, since speed limit is 40. The 292 was showing when I first looked at the display. With the AC turned on, the range drops 15-20 miles immediately. I like the way the range responds when the extra AC load is on. Provides more confidence in what is displayed.

·
Super Moderator
2,580 Posts
I am certain there is no RHD version of the Bolt and so that image in the banner is one that was flipped for the sake of composition. For the sake of authenticity, we should demand that this image be photoshopped to remove the charge port!

Just kidding... :laugh:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I am certain there is no RHD version of the Bolt and so that image in the banner is one that was flipped for the sake of composition. For the sake of authenticity, we should demand that this image be photoshopped to remove the charge port!

Just kidding... :laugh:
Fake news, and now fake banners! Seriously, whenever I see a Bolt in my rear view mirror, the charging port is always on the right side.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts