Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally brought my new Bolt premier (mosaic black with all grey seats, both packages, and DC fast charging for those who are interested) home today. I love this car!

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to these boards over the last several months. Even after having a great overnight test drive and doing a lot (or, as my wife said, "an obsessive amount") of research, I'm not sure I would have been comfortable enough to pull the trigger without hearing the good and the bad from so many other owners.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Your having been on the Forum already, makes a “welcome aboard” somewhat superfluous. Congrats and continue to gain and share experiences!

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Your having been on the Forum already, makes a “welcome aboard” somewhat superfluous. Congrats and continue to gain and share experiences!
Wait, it shows OP only has 1 post and has only been a member since October. Doesn't that count as "new" and warrant a "Hello, my name is [name]"?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Wait, it shows OP only has 1 post and has only been a member since October. Doesn't that count as "new" and warrant a "Hello, my name is [name]"?
I may have erroneously construed “over the last several months” to mean he/she had joined Oct. 1 instead of Nov. 4. What’s that term for a person who looks for months without joining... a stalker? So, by your logic. “Welcome aboard, Frayed99!”

1 - 7 of 7 Posts