Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Just got it last night; ice blue premier with sun and sound. In the 45 miles I’ve put on it so far, I am very impressed. I watched countless videos and read countless threads on this forum and others before I committed to the purchase. I put my order in at the end of November, build date was December 12th and it was ready to go January 19th. I have to say it was much quicker than i expected, but I’m so thankful that it should work out for the timeline regarding the federal tax credit. Even without the credit it’s such a great bargain. Can’t wait to dive in and discover everything this car has to offer!

· Registered
255 Posts
Hi! Just got it last night; ice blue premier with sun and sound. In the 45 miles I’ve put on it so far, I am very impressed. I watched countless videos and read countless threads on this forum and others before I committed to the purchase. I put my order in at the end of November, build date was December 12th and it was ready to go January 19th. I have to say it was much quicker than i expected, but I’m so thankful that it should work out for the timeline regarding the federal tax credit. Even without the credit it’s such a great bargain. Can’t wait to dive in and discover everything this car has to offer!
Welcome and congrats. You got it that fast? Are you sure it's a Bolt?😀 Did you get it from a large dealer that sells a lot of Bolts? Did your salesman ever hint at what the timeline would be? Any photos you can share?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome and congrats. You got it that fast? Are you sure it's a Bolt?😀 Did you get it from a large dealer that sells a lot of Bolts? Did your salesman ever hint at what the timeline would be? Any photos you can share?
It’s a fairly small local dealer. I guess I just got lucky with allocations. No hints but they were great with communication throughout the process. No photos yet, but I’m sure I’ll grab some when the weather improves.

· Registered
255 Posts
It’s a fairly small local dealer. I guess I just got lucky with allocations. No hints but they were great with communication throughout the process. No photos yet, but I’m sure I’ll grab some when the weather improves.
Ok thanks. I'm sure many of us are trying to figure out production and shipping trends. No matter what we hear, the opposite suddenly happens.

· Registered
31 Posts
Got mine about a week ago. Congrats! Did my first drive to LA (from San Diego) and it’ll take a couple trips for me to get a better sense of range and where /when I need to recharge. Between some hills and an occasional need to break out from a cluster of cars, I lost some efficiency/range I wasn’t expecting, so there’s a little learning curve. But I love it so far! And enjoy that sunroof!

· Registered
185 Posts
Nice 23Ice!!

I just brought mine home last night.

I had ordered mine first week of October. Was built the week of thanksgiving. Spent almost a month sitting in Michigan/Ohio (rail yard). Then, sat another week in the Denver rail yard.

Big switch for me. Feels like switching from a 64 Falcon to the Star Ship Enterprise.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts