Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all from Merryland. Proud owner of a new Chevy Bolt EV Premier. I love the car so far and the Range is excellent. Look forward to owning it for a good while. No more gasoline and no more oil changes!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
You're not alone OP...

I went from a PIP to a Volt to the Bolt.

·
Registered
2017 Bolt EV Ioniq 5 reservation
1,719 Posts
Welcome aboard. Much of your hybrid experience will apply to BEV problems/questions. I moved from MD to WV 4 years ago, but lived in Baltimore & Harford Counties for 40 years. Coming back to visit requires driving South to go North (nearest DCFC station is in Lexington, VA, 226 miles southeast of here.)

·
Registered
196 Posts
:)I started out with my 2012 Prius Plug In. I liked EV so much I leased a 2014 BMW i3. Too many better range and technology EVs available, so I lease returned the i3 without a glance backwards. Never considered a Tesla, new or used. The Bolt was the right EV for me, size, features, and lease price. I still have my 2012 Prius. Although the 10 mile EV is a joke, I still charge it after every use. My Bolt is my favorite and daily driver, but still fond of my Prius and drive it weekly with no plans to replace it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.