Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I’ll get mine done the 6th December. They told me about 4.5 hours work involved.
Got my letter from GM around 17 Nov, I called the dealer for an appointment two days later. Montreal South shore area for those interested. Dealer 'Action Chevrolet'.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
As I posted some time ago, I was supposed to get the battery replaced on 6th of December. Well, they didn’t receive it on time to perform the change. They called me yesterday and had an appointment today in the morning. I left the car to them happy it will done in 5 hours or so, but … three hours after I receive a call : "Mr X, the battery we received has a faulty module. So, we aren’t going to put your battery back, we already talked to GM and they will ship another one. Until then, we will give you a loaner". And here I am with a Cruze RS instead my Bolt EV. It’s been 7 years since I stopped driving ICE and man, they are slow to start !! 3 years with my Bolt EV and I forgot what the brake pedal is for 🙈. The dealer was great, great service, but man… I so want my Bolt EV back ! Only when you don’t have it anymore you understand what you miss or you start to appreciate it more !

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Got the car back yesterday. New battery 😍
God, it’s so good to be back in Bolt EV ! I drove for 5 days an ICE car and was abysmal. No keyless entry, no heated steering wheel, too low seating, the acceleration sluggish, no one pedal driving and so on.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
12/17: Bolt dropped-off at dealership. Got a Chevy Trax as a rental. Didn't know this car. The charging plug is a smelly empty hole. Accelerating is like stepping on a yogurt. Also, the car keeps making subtle vibrations, even when stopped. Is these normal?
🤣🤣🤣
So true ! I got a Chevy Cruze RS as a loaner and I can add to your description :
"It's screaming like a cat that had its tail cut when you try to accelerate, but sadly, the louder the sound doesn’t mean faster speed."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts