Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i want to set my charging options to follow my "Time of USE' schedule. I did as in this video
Set off peak 9pm to 4pm and peak 4pm to 9pm, use the departure option (not immediate charge) with "off-peak" only
I plugged in the cable at 8:35pm and expected it would not charge and wait 25 min to start but instead it started immediately to charge.
Any of you has luck in programming the charging setting

·
Registered
2023 EUV Premier Bright Blue
1,841 Posts
Hi, i want to set my charging options to follow my "Time of USE' schedule. I did as in this video
Set off peak 9pm to 4pm and peak 4pm to 9pm, use the departure option (not immediate charge) with "off-peak" only
I plugged in the cable at 8:35pm and expected it would not charge and wait 25 min to start but instead it started immediately to charge.
Any of you has luck in programming the charging setting
Did you set it to location based charging first? The car has to know the spot where you will be using time of use charging.

Maybe you did that, but it's an easy thing to miss, so that's my guess as to what might be wrong.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i selected home location and it said "the location has been detected and saved" but still the scheduling did not work.
I recharged today and i was expecting it to stop automatically at 4pm when off peak ends, but it did not stop.
I am bringing it to Chevrolet next week for the recall that requires the software update and i will ask about the charging settings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts