Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats from autoanything.com, they worked perfectly. It even has the dead pedal cover.

4 piece weather proof mats cost only $66.

I can't post links and images, but if you go to above web site and search on flexomats, you will see them.

·
Registered
624 Posts
i'm really happy with the weathertechs, i like the dish design that keeps stuff from sneaking around the edges to get under the floormat. great for water too.

i used a piece of left over trim-to-fit cargo area liner to extend the coverage on the dead pedal, and i'm good to go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i'm really happy with the weathertechs, i like the dish design that keeps stuff from sneaking around the edges to get under the floormat. great for water too.

i used a piece of left over trim-to-fit cargo area liner to extend the coverage on the dead pedal, and i'm good to go.
Can you provide a picture? i am curious to see how the weather tech fits. It sounds like the weather tech doesn't fully cover the dead pedal. Can you provide more detail?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Can you provide a picture? i am curious to see how the weather tech fits. It sounds like the weather tech doesn't fully cover the dead pedal. Can you provide more detail?

sure, here you go. the weather tech goes about halfway up the dead pedal.

i also stuck an aluminum heel plate on there with some self-adhesive velcro. i tend to wear through floormats, and didn't want it to happen with these.

https://imgur.com/a/Hg12u

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just ordered ProZ FLEXOMATS Floor Mats from autoanything.com, they worked perfectly. It even has the dead pedal cover.

4 piece weather proof mats cost only $66.

I can't post links and images, but if you go to above web site and search on flexomats, you will see them.
Are you still happy with them? Have you figured out how to post some pics?

·
Registered
149 Posts
ProZ Flexomats look pretty nice

autoanything.com/floor-mats/75A6424A0A0.aspx

·
Registered
3 Posts
weather techs

I went to order the weather techs and they only offer them in black! how dumb is that when all of the 2017's came in grey carpet? I contacted the customer service and they said if more people requested the grey they would begin offering it! It just seems like bad intel on their part and just plain assumption that everyone would want black!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I went to order the weather techs and they only offer them in black! how dumb is that when all of the 2017's came in grey carpet? I contacted the customer service and they said if more people requested the grey they would begin offering it! It just seems like bad intel on their part and just plain assumption that everyone would want black!
I went with the floor mats offered with the Bolt from the factory. And they're black (heavy and initially very smelly). I initially went yuck when I saw (and smelled) them. Since, I've grown used to them (and the smell went away). They also handed me the carpet mats to me at the dealer in bags. I'm like what do I do with those? Put in a safe place to be found ten years later? They're really light, so decided to put them under the black mats in the car. Problem solved.

·
Registered
624 Posts
How much were the weathertecs?
www.weathertech.com

i actually prefer the black, i like some contrast in there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts