Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the Sacramento region, with a leased Fiat 500e set to expire in a few months, and I became aware of the Bolt when there was recent news about it regarding the Costco Holiday Sales Event. There was one Premier in my local dealer which we went to look at, and another customer was already checking it out when we arrived. I didn't like the red color, but the next day called to inquire about it, and was told it was sold that weekend. So all week I would make calls and send emails and contact the dealers in the area, made a visit to another, and found it difficult to find another Premier. Then my local dealer confided that there are only 17 Premier Bolts available in all of California (maybe he said Northern California?), but to go check out Woodland Motors and Momentum Chevrolet in San Jose, as they have stock. He also said he expects the 2018's to start arriving in late December or early January.

The salesman at Woodland took down all my information on what I was looking for, the Costco GM Authorization number, the GM Financial prequalification application number, and the local credit union prequalification interest rate. He ran the credit report, and came back with a good offer of $39,900 from the MSRP of $43,510. It was the Nightfall Gray Metallic, which was my second choice color after the Arctic Blue Metallic. But it had all the features I was looking for. A test drive to confirm the comfort and handling, and it was a quick buying process since I had sent all the particulars to the salesman ahead of time. The finance manager had already connected with my preferred credit union to secure the financing. The salesman even hired two drivers to deliver the auto to my home, about 40 miles away.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey BoltAction

I was just at Woodland Motors to start the process. No pressure sales. I will probably pull the trigger this week. I did notice that the inventory went from '7' in stock to '6'. That must have been your purchase!!!! Just as long as the ones I am looking at are still there by Sunday or Monday. Good luck! I was back and forth between Volt, Bolt and Prius and after this weekend am pretty committed now. I will have to get creative about charging my vehicle for the first few to several weeks until I get my PGE and Costco rebates which will help me purchase the 240 charger and maybe installation fees. I live in Woodland and work in Rancho Cordova. Greetings neighbor!

See you on the road!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Looks like $39,000 +/- 'out-the-door' is the current going price for Bolt Premier's - that's the best I could find too. Almost ready to make a move :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts