Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love what GM is attempting with this EV!! Go GM.

My concern is in reference to quality, there are the Sonic 16K, Verano 21k, and Bolt 40K off the same line - only hope the employees/design and quality process is solid. We will see.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
This is the 'New member Intro' section. This post would be a better fit in the "General Discussion Forum".

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Maybe the admin can move the thread to the appropriate section.

Anywho, welcome to the forum! I assume GM will be paying close attention to the Bolt's quality because it has the eyes of the world on it. And they wouldn't want to give anyone a reason to go to Tesla.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I love what GM is attempting with this EV!! Go GM.

My concern is in reference to quality, there are the Sonic 16K, Verano 21k, and Bolt 40K off the same line - only hope the employees/design and quality process is solid. We will see.
Regardless there's always a level of concern with an entirely new vehicle that has no history, even if it was produced in a plant known for solid products I would still be on alert for potential issues. It should be understood when buying a vehicle like this you are accepting the fact we are guinea pigs. But I don't mind it, really want a Bolt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts