Hello people. I have bought a used 2017 Bolt LT a week and a half ago. After having read the owner's manual and having driven it for a bit, I have a few questions. Here they are:
- What's the best way to charge the vehicle? Charge it as many times as possible or wait until the charge gets to E.G. 40% and then charge it? Also, what's the upper optimal percentage of charge, 80%, 90% or 100% using a Level 2 (240 volts) charger?
- Is it worth installing Mychevyapp if I have a Bolt LT?
- How do I know I have KeyPass?
- What's the optimal tire pressure?
- Does the charger plug lock while the car is charging and the car is locked (like in the Kona EV)?
- Are there any precautions for charging while it rains?