Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found the following quick review pretty spot on aside from technical stuff like charging and the max regen paddle:

I was surprised with the handling. I'm not experienced with sporty cars, but the general impression I got from others was the Bolt is stiff in suspension but sucks at turning w/speed.

·
Registered
574 Posts
It looks like he has the stock tires on it, judging by the understeer. Yes, he is definitely exceeding the posted speed limit, but it's hard to read the speedometer. The locale looks like somewhere in Southern California.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Qualified or not, one can make and post a video on any subject, hoping to get views and make money from eyeballs on. The internet is wonderful in making information available any time any where. It's terrible in that one must have enough time and know enough about the subject to sort the good from the garbage. Sort of like any forum.

jack vines

·
Registered
979 Posts
Over-driving his visibility + crossing the double yellow +speeding on a narrow public road = not very smart.
Cheesy driving gloves = poseur.
Two thumbs down for this joker.
Bolt must go faster when one wears black gloves ? Someone should have told him that heated steering wheel works wonders for raynaud’s syndrome. No need for black gloves.

Wonder if he’s thought about going thru that 15mph intersection at minute 2:51 at least a few more times (he did it three times). Wouldn’t want to miss opportunity to be a star in a Russian car crash video.

If he’s trying to make a little pocket change by doing videos with his Dad's Bolt. He should try being an Uber driver instead. But ya, but um, you know, I won’t lie to you guys.

Or, if anyone is looking for a volunteer with a Bolt EV to go flying end-over-end over the fence off a bank at Daytona International Speedway, in order to see if the battery stays with the vehicle ? Contact this guy.

Makes one wonder: how many kWh’s are wasted on crap on the internet every day ?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Or, if anyone is looking for a volunteer with a Bolt EV to go flying end-over-end over the fence off a bank at Daytona International Speedway, in order to see if the battery stays with the vehicle ? Contact this guy.

Makes one wonder: how many kWh’s are wasted on crap on the internet every day ?
I'll admit, I'm a glutton for watching these type of videos. I chock it up to the human nature to rubberneck. These videos I can rubberneck safely from my rolley chair.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts