Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a LT and when I put the car into reverse too fast, the rear camera on the infotainment center is off center

It appears about 3 inches off to the right and up

Does anyone else have this issue? Does not seem to happen if I turn on the car and wait until the Bolt animation stops

·
Registered
989 Posts
I would wait until the car boots up before asking it to perform. Try giving it
it's boot time and see if that corrects the issue. I always allow my car to boot
before expecting it to work properly. It's a digital vehicle with lots of electrons
running amuck within the systems. Be patient and you'll be a much happier owner.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Bolt's rear camera is a bit slow to engage. On the Gen 2 Volt, it switched almost immediately. Take the time after shifting to R to do another look around yourself before actually releasing the brake and moving. You'll get used to it in no time and hardly notice the delayed reverse camera.

Reactions: kls629

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a LT and when I put the car into reverse too fast, the rear camera on the infotainment center is off center

It appears about 3 inches off to the right and up

Does anyone else have this issue? Does not seem to happen if I turn on the car and wait until the Bolt animation stops
I have the same problem on my Premier 2018. I put the car into reverse too fast, when the logo is displayed on the screen. Interestingly, this problem did not exist before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts