Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any suggestions on how to remove these? I find them annoying and on the Bolt they are basically silk-screened on. It doesn't appear to be a substantially thick sticker to heat and peel off, and I already tried some Goo Gone to loosen the adhesive but that didn't work.

Other than finding a clever way to remove them, does anyone know if you can purchase the visors without the stickers like on other models?

Thanks,
Charlie

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
No problem! Those things are definitely a pain in the behind and taking them off is nothing short of horrendous. Some cars have an easier time than others but it's just not worth the pain and effort lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey all -- I ordered their sample sheet and compared with my Bolt, and the winner is 2324 Light Gray.

If anyone wants the sample page, I'm willing to mail it to you for free, as long as you pass it along to someone else later. Just PM me your address.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey all -- I ordered their sample sheet and compared with my Bolt, and the winner is 2324 Light Gray.

If anyone wants the sample page, I'm willing to mail it to you for free, as long as you pass it along to someone else later. Just PM me your address.
Turns out that was too light. It is actually closer to Titanium 4143.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts