Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.

Reserved a 2022 Bolt EV

7K views 50 replies 12 participants last post by  Firstbolt 
#1 ·
Hello from SE Michigan. I reserved a 2022 BoltEV LT2 two weeks ago at a local dealer. Cherry Red Tint coat and nothing else. TheLT2 trim level pretty much adds any and every thing you could want. According to an option list my sales person gave me "Wireless Charging for Devices and Adaptive Cruise Control" are available options. Their order code numbers are K4C (wireless charging) and KSG (Adaptive Cruise Control). In another post that I replied to I mentioned that a neighbor is a contract GM engineer and he is currently test driving a 2022 production built Bolt EUV. I had a short time sitting in it and talking to Anthony. If the BoltEV is anything close to the EUV I'm going to be a happy camper.

Scott

#4 ·
MDBolt and pinkhatter, No promises from the dealer. They told me on the day I reserved that Orion had started production. Their thought was since we're only about twenty miles from the plant maybe June sometime. My current lease is up in late June so that would work out nicely. pinkhatter, Cherry Red replaces Cajun Red. As for the wait, right now it's no big deal but by the end of next month I expect that I'll be getting antsy.

Scott

#6 ·
Congrats Scott. If ascertainable from your neighbor test pilot, find out if the EUV offers roomier driver seating comfort over the EV. I know specs for front row are the same but hoping EUV, being wider, offers a bit more lateral room.
Not easy to snap in the seatbelt being so tight against the center console now.

#12 ·
Hello Scott, what other options are available for the LT2 trim of a 2022 Bolt EV? I'm trying to find a brochure for the 2022 Bolt EV but there are none available. My buyback coordinator let me order a replacement Bolt for my 2017 recalled Bolt from the nearest dealership but when the order person input my replacement model and options he told me the 2021s are built out and mine will have to be a 2022. I wanted the Oasis Blue color but like you mentioned the 2022s have a different color nomenclature. Cherry Red Tint Coat (is the old Cajun Red) Intense Blue (Kinetic Blue) Ice Blue (Oasis Blue) etc. The only option he asked me if I wanted was the adaptive cruise control which I turned down because I was trying to keep the replacement Bolt as close/similar to my 2017 Bolt to avoid any delays in the process. I have been waiting for a month and a half for the replacement/buyback process to play out so I guess my patience paid off finally. Like I mentioned in my other post, be patient and nice to your buyback coordinator they are doing the best they can to handle 50,000 Bolt owners.

#14 ·
FirstBolt, from my options list these are all the options for a 2022 Bolt EV LT2 trim level.
UQA Audio system Bose Premium 7-speaker system, including subwoofer.
JSA Infotainment Package
K4C Wireless Charging for devices
KSG Adaptive Cruise Control
NC9 Emissions, California ZEV
PCW LPO, Tire Inflator Kit Package
SD4 LPO, Tire Inflator
SFJ LPO, reflective Window Shade, front
SGI LPO, Sill Plates, Aluminum
USS USB charging-only ports, one type- A and one type-C charging only
VKD License plate bracket, front mounting
W2D LPO, Cargo net

Colors are listed as
G7X Ice Blue Metallic
GAZ Summit White
GB8 Mosaic Black Metallic
GLT Bright Blue Metallic
GRC Gray Ghost Metallic
GSJ Silver Flare Metallic
GSK Cherry Red Tintcoat

Hope this helps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.