Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, welcome to ChevyBolt.org. We encourage you to register to engage in conversations about your Bolt.

[Resolved] Help! 2 day old EUV showing multiple systems need service!

7K views 35 replies 22 participants last post by  trekguy77 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: GM released a bulletin with the fix (updating software on control module) and I am picking my Bolt up tomorrow! Hope those of you with the same issue are resolved soon!
Has this ever happened to anyone? I’ve owned this for 2 days and bought it new. Bolt EUV Premier.
Font Darkness Terrestrial plant Event Electric blue

See less See more
#20 · (Edited)
I have similar issues with my EUV with 300 ish miles on it. Only difference is that it is intermittent........ will show service needed on everything but Onstar and then all is well. Have a service appointment July 7, yeah they are busy busy busy. The car still dives fantastically though, hoping its just a bug. To clarify it is intermittent in both the service soon dashlight and in app/

UPDATE my issue was also resolved with a software update same as OP

#21 ·
I was just given this link. My Bolt is doing something very similar. The day I got it, the service light was on. They stated the transmission control error. Service department cleared it, then it just keeps coming and going. My app looked like the one that was pictured above, I get the service light as well. No messages on the dash though like others have posted. Service kept the bolt stating it’s “UN drive able”, so they are keeping it and gave me a loaner. Stated GM would get back to them next week as they have not seen this before. I’m hoping it’s this module and that all.

#23 ·
I get that a few times, not observing any patterns. I also have airbag light come on, repaired under warranty with wiring harness replacement but recently had the console text warning and once airbag light came on. I am wondering if I'll end up trade/repurchase to an Equinox EV next Spring. :0

#25 ·
This just popped up in my app today as well. No warning light in the car, so I guess I'll just keep watching the app and see what happens or if a warning light comes on in the car. EUV has about 400 miles.
View attachment 44026
I see that in my app all the time. Literally - it's rare for me not to see those errors. I keep my ODB2 reader plugged in, and I think it interferes with the OnStar communication. So I'm guessing those errors are a default when OnStar can't communicate with the Bolt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.