Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1001 - 1004 of 1004 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
, while the Model 3 is for people that mostly want the "badge prestige".
This! This is wrong - this implies there is a better choice in the Bolt and the Model 3 is a vanity choice and the Bolt is some nobel purchase for those that know better, This infuriates me - it can not be further from the truth.

Choice to buy a Model 3 is not just a badge choice it is in fact a better car in some dimensions (charging to name one).

·
Registered
643 Posts
I almost question whether Dave actually owns a Bolt despite his claims he does. The way he dismisses the Bolt's 1 pedal driving experience and tries to convince us the Model 3's "almost 1 pedal" driving is the same just adds to the suspicion that he's never actually driven a Bolt, let alone own one.
you caught me - i do not in fact own a Bolt i haven’t leased one since feb 2-17, my profile pic is not a pic of my brother in law driving it on track @ laguna, i haven’t been using a jadapter to charge it for nearly 3 years and my kids all drive personalized bentley - i didn’t get the Bolt for the 3 teenage drivers in my house hold to share because it’s the perfect for teen drivers..

i also haven’t had the battery replaced or a service transmission error and my local chevy dealer isn’t capital chevy in San jose

and i made up the part about the seat sucking on the 2017 models - i’m the only one.

like everything I’ve seen from bro1999 it is factual and unbiased and he caught me!

·
Registered
545 Posts
This! This is wrong - this implies there is a better choice in the Bolt and the Model 3 is a vanity choice and the Bolt is some nobel purchase for those that know better, This infuriates me - it can not be further from the truth.

Choice to buy a Model 3 is not just a badge choice it is in fact a better car in some dimensions (charging to name one).
I wouldn't disagree but I'd add that it's just a matter of preference: the Bolt is a better car in other dimensions (one pedal driving/regen to name one). I think it's the cult-like or "elitist" attitude of some Model 3 drivers that promotes the badge prestige comments. I personally tend to ignore "fan boy" type stuff because then you end up with a certain group of people tainting what a car truly is. They're both great cars and I don't really want my impression tainted by mentality. I simply chose the Bolt because it does more of what I want a car to do. Others will pick the Model 3 for the same reason.

Mike

·
Super Moderator
2,067 Posts
you caught me - i do not in fact own a Bolt i haven’t leased one since feb 2-17, my profile pic is not a pic of my brother in law driving it on track @ laguna, i haven’t been using a jadapter to charge it for nearly 3 years and my kids all drive personalized bentley - i didn’t get the Bolt for the 3 teenage drivers in my house hold to share because it’s the perfect for teen drivers..

i also haven’t had the battery replaced or a service transmission error and my local chevy dealer isn’t capital chevy in San jose

and i made up the part about the seat sucking on the 2017 models - i’m the only one.

like everything I’ve seen from bro1999 it is factual and unbiased and he caught me!
Your sarcasm meter must be broken, because you lay it on way too thick my man. Please follow proper etiquette and use a proper amount of sarcasm in your posts so our eyes do not roll completely backwards into our heads before even getting halfway through your comments. You come across as a drama queen.

On that note, I think it's time to lock up this bad boy, as it seems it's started to break the forum. I'll post a continuation thread so the discussion can continue (and I guess you TSLA fanbois have a place to perpetuate your FUD ;))

1001 - 1004 of 1004 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.