Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a bolt about a month ago, and I'm taking it on a road trip from Boston to Montreal (340 miles or so). Luckily, there's an EVGO station about 170 miles away. I'm a bit worried about the range going up the mountains, but I'll reply when I'm done to let everyone know my thoughts!

Edit: oh, and I'm averaging about 4.7 miles/kWh, though so far in the spring I've been averaging about 5.5 miles/kWh

FYI, bolt specs below:
Bolt Premier with Driver Confidence II package
Purchased for $37,510 before taxes.

Cheers,
Ben

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
What color did you get?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What color did you get?
I got black. I was hoping for midnight gray (which I realize might be a petty difference :)). The dealer that I went to in Massachusetts was selling them quickly enough that I didn't have much choice for the color.

btw, if anyone in New England is thinking of buying a bolt (or other non-tesla EV for that matter), there's a non-profit called "Mass Energy" that negotiates lower prices for electric cars at Massachusetts dealerships. Was a way better deal than going through TrueCar or similar service. No-negotiation $6500 off MSRP. It was the least haggling I've ever done for a car by far.

Cheers,
Ben

·
Registered
72 Posts
I bought a bolt about a month ago, and I'm taking it on a road trip from Boston to Montreal (340 miles or so). Luckily, there's an EVGO station about 170 miles away. I'm a bit worried about the range going up the mountains, but I'll reply when I'm done to let everyone know my thoughts!
What route are you taking? I-89 through NH & Vermont?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.