Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, does the bolt come standard with a rubber insert in that little pocket next to the accessory port? I've seen some pictures of it removed on another thread.
How about any kind of rubber matting/liner on the big oddly shaped pocket behind the USB ports?
How about in the big arm rest cubby?

My bolt didnt come with any of this and I want to get it from the dealer ASAP if any standard stuff is missing.

On the same note, what all came standard your trunk/spare tire space besides the 110v charging cord?

·
Registered
15 Posts
LT's get nothing in the area behind the shifter. there should be a semi grippy rubber mat at the bottom of the hole, but that's it. in the arm rest in the center console, there should be a single removable tray that divides the armrest into 2 compartments. i was able to pick my bolt, new, out of the lot with all the plastic and covers all over the car and this is what mine came with

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
In the Premier, there is a rubber insert in the cell phone induction (wireless) charging slot. This is not removable (or at least I did not pull hard enough to find out). The console has a tray which divides it into top and bottom compartments. My arm rest cubbies had no inserts. In the trunk, there was a towing eye bolt and the charger, nothing else, in the third (lowest) compartment. Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
11 Posts
In the Premier, the rubber liner of the phone charging slot in the console is removable but you have to pull rather hard to get it out as it has a couple of molded nibs that hold it in place. The un-lined hard plastic hole is going to cause the phone to rattle when driving over bumps - which is the reason for the rubber liner I suspect.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
In the Premier, the rubber liner of the phone charging slot in the console is removable but you have to pull rather hard to get it out as it has a couple of molded nibs that hold it in place. The un-lined hard plastic hole is going to cause the phone to rattle when driving over bumps - which is the reason for the rubber liner I suspect.
I suspect the rubber "bumpers" (on one side only) push the phone closer to the induction coil.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts