Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
how do u start a thread or is it a post????
From a browser or an app like Tapatalk?

Posts on this form can be either a reply to discussions in a Thread, or a start of a new Thread. Confusing right?

For a browser, when in a Thread, you can use the Quote or Reply buttons in first attached image to post.

To start a Thread you have to be in a SubForm, not in a Thread. Then you will have a "Post New Thread" button as shown in second image.

Apps work differently depending on the App.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
It's been unusable on any of my iOS devices for weeks due to pop up ads that can't be dismissed. Closing them just takes you to a dodgy site. I haven't really notices a slow down on the laptop.

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's been unusable on any of my iOS devices for weeks due to pop up ads that can't be dismissed. Closing them just takes you to a dodgy site. I haven't really notices a slow down on the laptop.
Are you using an App like Tapatalk, or the iOS Safari browser? I gave up on Tapatalk about a week ago due to endless ads and constant crashing. The Safari browser on my iPad works great. It's what I'm using right now. The auto fill of text works very well on this iPad. It also allows post preview, that you can't do in Tapatalk.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The problem being described seems to be on the iPhone not the iPad. I have found the forum to be very frustrating on Safari on the iPhone for exactly the reasons described above. There are no problems when accessing the forum on my MacBook Pro.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The problem being described seems to be on the iPhone not the iPad. I have found the forum to be very frustrating on Safari on the iPhone for exactly the reasons described above. There are no problems when accessing the forum on my MacBook Pro.
You are correct. I just tried looking at this forum on my iPhone using Safari - the ads are overwhelming. On my iPhone Tapatalk looks better - still get ads, but only one at a time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts