Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For lane change or vehicle in blind spot is there only visual cues, or is there also suppose to be an audio warning?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I tried to find the answer in the owner's manual and it just mentions that the LCA warning display will light up in the corresponding outside mirror and will flash if the turn signal is on. nothing about an audible sound to warn you.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I think that's right Bazinga. There is a light and it can flash, but I have not heard any sound for the lane change alert. Forward collision alert does include beeps.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
With the frequency that the lane change alert could potentially go off, I think an audible beep would be too much and would get pretty irritating really quickly. The visual should be more than enough.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Other cars with that feature will disable the bell if you use your turn signal when changing lanes.

·
Registered
95 Posts
there is an audible warning when departing from your lane ... I have yet to figure out the exact conditions when it happens, but it does just not always ...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sure sounds like this is something they should include in the next year model if it isn't already in this one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts