Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new bolt owner, and I don’t like the fact that when I shut the car off, all the doors unlock. It leaves the driver vulnerable. Is there a way to reprogram that action?

·
Registered
782 Posts
yes - all of that can be controlled by playing around with "settings" in the main touch screen - recommend you go out to the car when you have some time and drill around in all the settings panels and get the car just the way. you like - there is an amazing amount of customization and the only way to find it is:

1. read the manual
2. sit down and just Start tapping the main screen and see what you can screw with.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I’ve read through the entire manual front to back at least once since getting my Bolt. However, I have no memory for all the details, so kudos for asking these questions! I (re)learn something about this car just about every time I visit this forum. :)

Regarding turning off auto door unlock, indeed there is a setting under Settings -> Vehicle -> (5) Power Door Locks. The options are Off, All Doors (the default) and Driver Door.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts