Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Finally have the opportunity to say 'hi' and take a picture of my car where it felt at home in front of the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA. There is even a section at the museum dedicated to autonomous vehicles where they have a Google self-driving car and posters of the Jetson's self flying vehicle. And there was a parking lot across the street just for EVs with an attendant who could move cars around once they were topped off. So my car was happy as cars are becoming more of computers these day than cars.

After a month of driving my top 3 items wish list is:
* better handling tires for performance driving
* improved metrics and access to them: kwh hours used in total (gets reset with new trips; app data inaccurate), OnStar data such as hard braking, fast accelerations...
* need much better seats in the front (the most popular topic on this board with 24K views!)

Really enjoying the car and it's range and hoping it becomes a best selling car for Chevy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

That's definitely the most active topic on this board though haha. The seats either work for you, or they don't.

Definitely looks good though. How much miles do you have on it so far?

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Everyone is different when it comes to the seats, maybe after a few more miles it'll have broken in properly. As for tires, you can get an aftermarket set, but most likely it'll reduce the Bolt's overall range.

Anywho, congrats on the new Bolt!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Definitely getting some serious miles on there early, love it! If your commutes aren't that long though, I would definitely swap out the tires for something stickier. Albeit you don't need to go R-compound tires haha but a nice summer oriented tire should suffice.

Have you looked into any tires specifically yet?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts