Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did the transfer on a used red '17 LT with 850 miles this afternoon. Looking forward to getting to know this car. This replaces our '11 Think City that we got in July '12 and put almost 50,000 miles on her before she met her demise last year in an unscheduled meet-up with a large box truck, and two full-size pick-ups pulling trailers. She served us well through that point-- both doors still opened and closed fine after that dreadful crash. I'm extremely thankful my wife, or anyone else, was seriously injured. Our other car is a '12 Prius Plug-in Advanced. We will be doubling our 7 KW PV array in a week or two, so almost all our miles should be solar powered.
---
Title originally read SE PA LT

·
Registered
5,357 Posts
This replaces our '11 Think City that we got in July '12 and put almost 50,000 miles on her before she met her demise
Sorry for the lost of the Think City. I thought those were great cars. We probably would have gotten one, if they hadn't gone under. Didn't have the nerve to buy one unsupported after that.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for the lost of the Think City. I thought those were great cars. We probably would have gotten one, if they hadn't gone under. Didn't have the nerve to buy one unsupported after that.
It was a great little car. Our price new was under 11k after tax credit and PA rebate so we accepted the risk. Service was very good the first year or two. They actually came to our house and did the upgrade to a more efficient heater. Once they flat-bedded it back to Baltimore (85 miles) for a warranty repair. Service and parts then started to get a bit more sketchy. Yahoo group was very helpful. Financially speaking, the accident was our best way out, but I certainly would never wish that on anyone!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts