Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Bolt owners. I am new here and this is my first post. I traded my Volt for a loaded Bolt Premier on Saturday.

So far everything is great and I am really enjoying my new Bolt. But as I was cleaning out the back seat area of the car yesterday I noticed what looks like missing interior parts. uh-oh

Where the front seatbelts mount to the floor it looks like someone at the factory forgot to install the covers on the base of the seatbelt attachments.

Can anyone else tell me if these covers are missing or should there be a cover at all? I think there should be because there looks to plastic that would makes clips for the covers.

Thanks in advance for any help!

,milehighboltguy

Attachments

·
Registered
989 Posts
Yep! You are missing one side on the buckle shown.
If someone was doing a good job of the PDI, they would/should have found that.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually both sides are missing these covers. So I am going to have to go over there and show them. Hopefully my new car isn't missing any parts under the hood. Or in the battery! LOL

Thanks for your confirmation.

,milehighboltguy

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Slightly related, if you ever have your Bolt serviced, check it thoroughly. I didn't discover until weeks later when refilling the windshield washer fluid in my old 2017 Volt that the service tech left a rag under my hood, pinched between the hood and the body frame. Thank goodness it didn't dislodge and cause any damage while I was driving. Or even worse, caught fire...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts