Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased this car from a company that I used to work. the car was purchased from a dealer in near new condition to retrieve the battery, inverter and charge port for an EV prototype we built.

I purchased the rest including intact body, power train, ac. compressor and many extras

I have the title and registration (non-op)

interested email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I purchased this car from a company that I used to work. the car was purchased from a dealer in near new condition to retrieve the battery, inverter and charge port for an EV prototype we built.
Just asking, since the Bolt powertrain was not used, what was chosen for this prototype?

Were I the designer, I'd have bought two Bolts, used both powertrains and made an AWD ;>)

jack vines

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just asking, since the Bolt powertrain was not used, what was chosen for this prototype?

Were I the designer, I'd have bought two Bolts, used both powertrains and made an AWD ;>)

jack vines
Hey Jack, the battery and related components where used to fabricate the first prototypes for a company you might have heard of (Canoo) (there where actually 3 bolts purchased to make 3 prototypes) this where fabricated as "mules" for the design and test of suspension and other components.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Hey Jack, the battery and related components where used to fabricate the first prototypes for a company you might have heard of (Canoo) (there where actually 3 bolts purchased to make 3 prototypes) this where fabricated as "mules" for the design and test of suspension and other components.
News to me! Are there any operational prototypes in road testing or are they still vaporware?

jack vines

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Canoo ??? they are testing actual products on the road and even went IPO recently. the prototypes are long gone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts