Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
You would like a paper copy, as opposed to the online downloadable electronic version ?
The online version states:
Part No. 23375969 First Printing
Hope that helps...

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looking for the service manual, I've seen a few guys on this forum who said they got ahold of it. Electronic copy preferred, not paper, but either is fine too.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well what he tell you when you asked for the Bolt EV Service Manual part number?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They haven't been able to find it, which I don't quite get if they have to service these. I don't think they're shining me on, just confused as to the service manual (AFAIK).

·
Registered
504 Posts
I am also interested in a PDF or printed copy of the manual and I will pay for it. I don't want to pay someone scamming it from GM, though. Legit only.

·
Registered
989 Posts
The only way I know of to access the "REPAIR" manual is to have the GM online subscription.
I don't know of any CD release information. It's not a printed manual, so Helm won't have it.
GM has it in cyberspace only, that, I know of. Expensive to subscribe, but maybe later they will have a CD available. They've gone away from downloads to stop online counterfeiting thievery.

·
Registered
624 Posts
a subscription for something like an repair manual is BS. i'm willing to buy one if it's available, but i want to pay for it once not every year/month/whatever. that's why piracy will always be a thing.

·
Registered
989 Posts
a subscription for something like an repair manual is BS. i'm willing to buy one if it's available, but i want to pay for it once not every year/month/whatever. that's why piracy will always be a thing.
Let us know when you get one >:)

·
Registered
220 Posts
I signed up for alldatadiy.com, it seems like it might be cheaper than some of the other alternatives for now. $29.95 for a year, and they pop up a 10% discount code for the year subscription if the tab goes inactive for awhile, at least they did for me. They also offer a 5 year option for $49.95 or so. It's got the same diagrams/procedures in it that all the other factory subscription services screencaps in other posts seem to have.

I'm sure a ripped copy will become available at some point, if/once the demand is there. In the meantime, this is inexpensive and you can get your up to date TSB's as well during the subscription period.

This company is affiliated with AutoZone, interestingly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts