Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
"Rubberized Grip"
Be nice to see an artificial aging test.
Any yard implement I have with a Rubberized Grip becomes a sticky mess after one summer in the Phoenix sun.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You have to think twice about buying a product that is not safety certified from a company that has their customer service claim on Amazon that it is - not in the description but in the customer questiosn section.... This one ticked all of the boxes on paper, but I'll stay away for now. I'm still between the Grizzl-e Classic and the AmazingE Fast.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The seller (if real) on Amazon states it is certified.

Not sure most of the junk shipped here really is very safe or really safety tested.

I'll agree that Grizzl-e and AmazineE seem to be good products.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·

On sale today on Amazon daily deal for $325 (32A)/ $340 (40A). 0% claimed so far.

·
Registered
252 Posts

On sale today on Amazon daily deal for $330/340.
That’s a deal! I love mine so far. I haven’t seen at other portable that checks all the boxes.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
4th photo shows one plugged into a living space. Guess one could charge inside (if battery doesn't catch fire)

Must have sent a container to the states. They used to be offered shipped out of Hong Kong. Now shipping seems to be a few days off.

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
I don't understand why someone doesn't come out with a J1772 charger that works like the Tesla UMC with its interchangeable AC plugs that tell the car how many amps to pull. NEMA 5-15 and 14-50 is nice, but you're out of luck if all you have is a 14-30 outlet or one of several other outlet types that are available as AC cords for the Tesla UMC.

·
Registered
710 Posts
The seller (if real) on Amazon states it is certified.

Not sure most of the junk shipped here really is very safe or really safety tested.

I'll agree that Grizzl-e and AmazineE seem to be good products.
Always be weary of the excessive use of photoshop and renderings. Buying from Amazon is as good as buying something out from under a blanket on Canal St.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts