Chevy Bolt EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The sales person showed me a quick shortcut way to get the forward camera on without having to put the car in reverse and then in drive again. Does anyone know the shortcut way? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
67 Posts
The sales person showed me a quick shortcut way to get the forward camera on without having to put the car in reverse and then in drive again. Does anyone know the shortcut way? Thanks in advance!
Press the round icon at the top of the screen with 4 dots, then select 'Camera'.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
if moving slow enough, hit the touch screen button that is four dots to bring up menu and hit camera while moving forward. Use all the time to pull into my garage. Beats using the old tennis ball on string trick.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
if moving slow enough, hit the touch screen button that is four dots to bring up menu and hit camera while moving forward. Use all the time to pull into my garage. Beats using the old tennis ball on string trick.
I've gotten into the habit of pressing the "home" button (to exit Android Auto) and then the "four-dot" icon as I'm approaching my parking location. That way I just have the press one button when I need the camera and I don't have to fumble around with it.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
I've gotten into the habit of pressing the "home" button (to exit Android Auto) and then the "four-dot" icon as I'm approaching my parking location. That way I just have the press one button when I need the camera and I don't have to fumble around with it.
Have trained myself to do the same thing!

Too bad they couldn't have given us a dedicated camera button in one of the blank switch locations on the other side of the "Sport" mode and traction control buttons on the dashboard :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts